Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Meet Your Team Nicaragua 2011 Delegates:Andrea DiMarco

My name is Andrea DiMarco and I am a senior at Montclair State University, majoring in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing. While at MSU I have been active on campus with employment and different organizations. I have been a Community Assistant for the past three years in the FYC/Bohn Hall community. I am also currently on two Executive Boards, the Program Coordinator for the Residential Leadership Council and Vice President for the Montclair State University Marketing Association. I am humbled and excited about the opportunity to travel to Nicaragua with 20 of my peers to learn first hand the social, political, and economic disparities between developing countries and the United States and the have the opportunity to encourage change both here and aboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment