Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Meet Your Team Nicaragua 2011 Delegates: Caitlin Albright

My name is Caitlin Albright and I am majoring in Art Education with a minor in Leadership Develop Through Civic Engagement. I am so excited and proud to be a part of Team Nicaragua and look forward to sharing my experiences with others. What first interested me in this delegation was the opportunity to take my education beyond the classroom and learn about global issues by seeing the effects of various U.S. policies first hand. Through my art and later through my teaching, I hope to create awareness for various issues, including human rights, health and safety, and the environment. I also hope that by stepping out of my comfort zone, I can open myself up to new ideas, ask questions, and gain a better, more informed perspective on the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment