Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Meet Your 2011 Team Nicaragua Delegates: Jessica McCabe

My name is Jessica McCabe and I'm a sophomore at Montclair State University. I'm majoring in Sociology with a minor in Women's Studies in hopes of having a career in Social Work. After learning about Team Nicaragua in the beginning of my freshman year, I was immediately interested and wanted to become involved. I can't wait to step outside of the bubble that I live in to learn about a completely new culture and philosophy in a developing nation not too far from our own. I want to be the voice for someone who cannot be heard and spread that word that regardless of where we come from and what our culture is, we all have one thing in common: we are human and we all deserve the same quality of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment