Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Meet Your Team Nicaragua 2011 Delegates: Chris Hellwig

My name is Chris Hellwig; I am a graduate student in the Master of Public Health program here at MSU. I am a New Jersey native and grew up in Sussex County. I love being active especially with skiing, swimming and running, but my biggest passion is travel. I chose to apply to be apart of this year’s delegation to Nicaragua because I felt it was a great mission on all levels. In order to grow as a person, you need to constantly be willing to step outside of your comfort zone and Team Nicaragua affords me that opportunity. What I hope to take away from being apart in this delegation is a greater knowledge of the public health system present in Nicaragua, taking what I have learned in the classroom and seeing it in reality internationally. All policy is health policy and I can’t wait to see it all in action.

No comments:

Post a Comment