Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Meet Your 2011 Team Nica Delegates: Melissa Murillo


Hello y’all. My name is Melissa Murillo, I am currently a senior at MSU. I’m majoring in Linguistics with a minor in Psychology. My goal is to pursue a Masters in Speech Language Pathology.  Although, I may be very much like the average college student in terms of trying to find myself, I do know one thing is certain: I enjoy helping others and giving back to the community. When I first learned about this delegation, I told myself “I MUST BE PART OF THIS GREAT EXPERIENCE.” I felt this mission was a great opportunity not only for personal growth, but also for a greater sense of knowledge on  Global Issues affecting people outside the place I call “my world.”  I love to laugh, learn, and travel. I’m ready for this life-changing experience, and I’m honored to be part of such a great cause. In Nicaragua I wish to learn as much as possible to bring back that knowledge and inform my peers of these crippling Global Issues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment