Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Meet Your 2011 Team Nica Delegates: Clareese Saunders

Hi my name is Clareese Saunders and I am a sophomore here at MSU. I am majoring in Psychology with a minor in religious studies with hopes to become a Clinical Psychologist with a specialty in drug addiction counseling. I was born and raised in Asbury Park, NJ.  Back at home I always loved to read, write , go to the beach, travel,  but especially volunteer! After being involved in various volunteer  actives with my church, Ronald McDonald House, and my local hospital, I knew I wanted  helping others to be a permanent  part of my life. Once on campus I joined a co-ed service fraternity where I served as Service Vice President for a semester. This continued my service with many different groups, such as the Hillside food bank and East Side High School. The main thing that made me fall in love with  team Nica was the passion everyone involved possessed and how the project not only sought to help, but also educate.I am deeply  honored  to have been chosen for such an amazing opportunity! I know that this project will not only better me as a person but  bring about change that has been long overdue. “Change is the essence of life.Be willing to surrender what you are for what you could become.”

No comments:

Post a Comment