Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Meet Your Team Nicaragua 2011 Delegates: Caitlin Bryne

"I'm Caitlin Byrne. A senior Family Child Studies major with a concentration in Child Advocacy and an English minor. Along with volunteering for the Center for Non-Violence and Peace Initiatives I have volunteered for Orphanage Outreach in La Dominica Republica and Shelter our Sisters, a non profit domestic violence shelter. I enjoy working with children and my pet therapy certified Portuguese Water-dog, Rocky. Team Nica sparked my interest because of my passion for human rights especially the rights of our world's children. We are a global community and I believe we have a responsibility to lend a hand or a shoulder to our fellow world citizens in any way we find possible. I truly look forward to reaching out to the people of Nicaragua in particular the children of Los Quinchos."

No comments:

Post a Comment