Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Meet Your 2011 Team Nicaragua Delegates: Rosemary Garcia

Hola.  I'm Rosemary Garcia.  My nationality is Mexican and I wanted to become part of Team Nicaragua because I have seen similar issues in Mexico.  That being said, I feel strongly about learning more in Nicaragua because we need to educate ourselves first in order to make a difference.  Furthermore, I am a psychology major with a business minor.  I am a Junior here at Montclair State University.  I am interested in Team Nicaragua because it truly is team with a same common goal.  Team Nica will go on a journey and through blogging and lectures will attempt to bring back that journey to the United States.  I feel like this will be an experience of a lifetime! We will actually be living among Nicaraguens and hopefully bring back much information including their culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment